Here is a selected list of CellCards news:
- 4/18/2022: The Tutorial page was updated by Oliver and Bill to introduce the Cell Card Schema and the schema's role in structuring the Cell Card data.
- 4/13/2022: A prototype CellCard Schema was generated by Dr. Bill Duncan. See more information on the Standards page.
- 4/9/2022: Changed the name of the "Metadata" page to the "Standards" page. A cell card schema standard supported by LinkML is being developed to support the cellcards project. More information will be provided later.
- 3/23/2022: The podocyte-hubmat page was updated by adding the information related to Dignet, a program under the Ignet (Integrated gene network) literature mining web application that will likely be adopted to support CellCards. See the Ignet tutorial, Ignet is a centrality- and ontology-based liteature discovery system for analyzing and visualizing biological gene interaction networks using all PubMed literature papers.
- 3/6/2022: Michael Cooke, a M.S. student in UM School of Information and research assistant in He laboratory, managed to get SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for our cellcards.org. Now we can use the https://cellcards.org. The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is used for secure communication on the Internet.
- 3/6/2022: Junguk and Oliver worked together and generated the first version of our new Podocyte HuBMAT page.
- 3/2-6/2022: Major updates were made by Oliver on all the existing pages. The logos of all six institutes initiating the CellCards project were added. The Podoctype cell card, the Renal corpuscle connectome, and the RAAS connectome pages were all updated. A podocyte-containing glomerulus image figure contributed by Dr. Pinaki Sarder was added to the Podoctype cell card. A Renal corpuscle figure contributed by Dr. Sanjay Jain and KPMP was added to the Renal corpuscle connectome page.
- 3/4/2022: The name of the Bowman's capsule connectome page was changed to Renal corpuscle connectome as suggesed by Sanjay.
- 3/4/2022: There occurred a productive group meeting in Zoom, attended by Alex, Bill, Chris, Junguk, Oliver, Pinaki, and Sanjay, on CellCards design. Many ideas on how to improve CellCards were raised and discussed.
- 12/12/2021: A podocyte SVG image file prepared by Dr. Melissa Clarkson was added to the Podocyte cell card page.
- 12/3/2021: Major updates of cellcards.org web pages were made. The podocyte cell card, Bowman's capsule connectome, and RAAS connectome card pages were made. Note that these card pages were still static html pages. We planned to use these as examples and templates, and auto-generate such pages in the future.
- 11/12 - 12/3/2021: Multiple group meetings were held to discuss the project design.
- 11/12/2021: The first set of cellcards.org web pages were generated by Oliver.
- 9/30/2021: CellCards.org domain name was registered by Dr. Oliver He.